Do you have an animation property that’s ready to go to market? Want to take part in the most fun animation event of the year? Get an Animation SA membership for the Festive February discount price of R300* and apply before 4 March!
Animation SA is preparing to take a delegation to MIFA with the assistance of the DTI SASS Scheme! The event will run from 13-18 June 2016.
If you have an animation property that’s ready to go to market, we’d love to consider your application, should it comply with ASA and SSAS Applicant Parameters and Criteria.
The window for applications is EXTREMELY tight due to circumstances beyond our control. We’ll need your completed application, and supporting documentation by March 4th. Your successful application as a delegate will fund the following:
- 100% of the costs of return flights;
- 100% of the costs of ground transport;
- 100% of the cost of accommodation.
Not bad considering application is FREE to members.
For non-members, there will be a R500 application fee and a R900 admin fee.
In short, why not become a member? Check out pricing and further benefits here.
Please confirm ASAP if you are interested in attending this event by e-mailing Ulsana at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will send you the required application form, supporting information and checklist.
We look forward to seeing you at the market!
ASA Export Missions Committee
SSAS Applicant Parameters:
All SSAS applicants must accept the following terms & conditions before applying:
1) If deemed necessary by the approved travel supplier, you may need to share a room.
2) If A.S.A’s application is successful, each delegate must submit their final travel itinerary to the approved travel supplier. Failing which, standard travel arrangements will apply where you will depart one day before the event and depart one day after the event. Any changes will need to be arranged with the appointed travel agent. Additional costs in excess of the approved budget will be borne by the traveller.
3) Only one representative per entity and property will be allowed.
4) Submit a written report, including the minutes of each meeting, within one month after the last day of the event.
5) Know the differences between I.E and SSAS EMIA applications (email Ulsana at email@example.com for further information).
SSAS Applicant Criteria:
BEE applicants will be preferred. Our DTI group application criteria has a 51 % PDI (non-white male owned companies) requirement and a minimum of 10 and maximum of 20 companies:
-5 or more woman / black owned companies.
-5 male white owned companies.
Submit EMIA SSAS application and supporting documents to Catalyze.
Submit the following to the Export Mission Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org):
– Signed NDA (which will be forwarded to you by Catalyze).
– A letter of motivation including your market goals, intended outcomes and any meetings lined up.
– Project bibles or pitch materials.
– Project status including letter of intent, partnerships or ongoing discussions (if applicable).
I.E delegates who wish to form part of the ASA group mission and book meetings at the South African pavilion may be required to, at the discretion/request of the appointed export mission chair and/or project coordinator, contribute toward marketing or exhibition costs.
The appointed agent of the approved travel supplier is the only point-of-call for travel-related matters.
*Applies to Individual General Members. Corporate packages are available at various rates.